Siding and windows

DPSElias

Yep, bought myself a serious fixer upper and got it for such a good price I've been able to buy all new tools! Finally got to use my DWS780 and DWE7491RS in tandem it was a thing of beauty! I am really liking having a quality table saw and the portability is great.....kind of wish the DWS780's stand had some wheels on it to make it easier to move around.

It's been a DeWalt/Bostitch type of weekend :)

• Like 1

I did the same Don, my wife and I bought a house that needed a wrecking ball! We have been saving it for over a year now and it has become a home again. I just did the windows and trim this weekend. Siding is slated for next year if I get the cash to have someone do it. I could do it myself but I would rather be fishing and watching progress from the boat!

Looking good my man, keep us updated that's a LOT of work!

Thanks guys! Yea this is a lot of work and it becomes more and more apparent as I do more and more things and opening up more and more things, realizing this was a DIY Special guy did this own work and it wasn't the greatest or up to code (the little that I know)

Living through the chaos, but the Kitchen, dining room (TV room for now), 1st floor bath, and bedrooms are all livable gave them a face lift the months after purchase. My plans is to have the windows and siding down by summers end.