Watch "History Of Power Tools - A History Documentary Film" on YouTube

torontotoolman

Wow Whata video it's sad that craftsman went overseas and to the craps like it did and black and decker wow very surprised with how involved they were with our history. Man this video even had bob villa and Tim the toolman Taylor! Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

This is another short documentary in case anyone missed it.

It's really old, but I like the way people worked back in the day.

That video is badass those loggers are crazy the way men worked back in the old times is awsome no lazy video game playing "man" just real hard working get the job done man i respect that so much

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That video is badass those loggers are crazy the way men worked back in the old times is awsome no lazy video game playing "man" just real hard working get the job done man i respect that so much

I agree. I respect anyone that works hard and get's shit done without bitching, lol. I'm mostly behind a computer nowaday's but I have a great appreciation and respect for anyone that works hard to support their family. Ton's of respect for you as a Framer as well, I grew up around jobsites with my Dad and always appreciated his hardwork.

• Like 1

I agree. I respect anyone that works hard and get's shit done without bitching, lol. I'm mostly behind a computer nowaday's but I have a great appreciation and respect for anyone that works hard to support their family. Ton's of respect for you as a Framer as well, I grew up around jobsites with my Dad and always appreciated his hardwork.

Thanks bud ya hard work is something i take serious and i find a lot of pwople are lacking now a days

That was a great video about power tool history. I had no idea how involved black and decker was in the early days of the industry. Seeing all those old tools really makes me appreciate what tool companies are putting out today.

Ya and it makes me want thos old tools!!! Wouldnt mind starting to collect classic tools

• Like 1

Thanks bud ya hard work is something i take serious and i find a lot of pwople are lacking now a days

LOL Toronto so true I have a bro inlaw in san diego who comes down to help me out with projects here n there and the dude is buff works out a lot and is always trying to get me to the gym with him and drink all kinds of muscle drinks and  I asked him to come shovel out some dirt and he was dying!! im about 240 pnds not in the best of shape but was never scared to pick up a shovel or a pick ,my gramps busted my ballz when I was younger so seeing my bro inlaw  always has me laughg when I see him sweating his ass off drinking 5hr energy and monsters to keep up. my gramps always told me there different kinda muscles '' the muscles u build at the gym and the ones u build doing manuel labor and I believe that I might not be able to do a bunch of reps lfting weights but I can hang doing hard labor any day.

• Like 1

LOL Toronto so true I have a bro inlaw in san diego who comes down to help me out with projects here n there and the dude is buff works out a lot and is always trying to get me to the gym with him and drink all kinds of muscle drinks and I asked him to come shovel out some dirt and he was dying!! im about 240 pnds not in the best of shape but was never scared to pick up a shovel or a pick ,my gramps busted my ballz when I was younger so seeing my bro inlaw always has me laughg when I see him sweating his ass off drinking 5hr energy and monsters to keep up. my gramps always told me there different kinda muscles '' the muscles u build at the gym and the ones u build doing manuel labor and I believe that I might not be able to do a bunch of reps lfting weights but I can hang doing hard labor any day.

Ya its true man a good work ethic is programed into you!!! You cant get it from the gym or a protien drink lol

Hey now, can't be on the job site all the time Toronto, I've been known to play some video games in my downtime and don't feel lazy when I'm busting hump on the job site haha! Thanks for posting the video, love seeing how things were done in the past. Something about knowing where you came from that makes you feel confident in where you're going.
  • Like 1

Hey now, can't be on the job site all the time Toronto, I've been known to play some video games in my downtime and don't feel lazy when I'm busting hump on the job site haha! Thanks for posting the video, love seeing how things were done in the past. Something about knowing where you came from that makes you feel confident in where you're going.

Ya nothing wrong with a little video game play my.point was its one reason why are youth and young adults are more lazy and have a bad work ethic not all but a lot of younger adults rather hang out and play games then work hard learn a trade and make money

Oh I agree TO. The saddest part is its hard to appreciate the little moments and downtime when there's no up time. The balance of knowing you've accomplished something meaningful in a day, and being able to appreciate winding down w loved ones at the end of a long day is something I wouldn't trade, and you don't get to experience it if you don't get off the couch in the first place.

• Like 1