Not a Festool but....

ChrisK

• 3 weeks later...

Dude....my Wife IS the problem! Chris....you need that Festool.....Chris you NEED that ATV!!!!

Does your wife have a single sister! It's probably good my wife isn't like that otherwise we would be broke and homeless but have every tool imaginable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Yup, she's got a sister! As far as the view, you can see the trail kind of go up then disappear. That on account that it drops of the face of the earth. We stayed out for five hours but we finally made the connector to the Wilds trail system which is over a 1k miles of craziness. We ended up on the pavement getting gas about five miles down the road then hitting the Wilds system. The dust was some terrible though. Elevation is awesome up there but we didn't near the Arctic Zone but the trees on the other side were getting noticeably shorter. We will head up there again in the next few weeks for the Wild Trail and spend som time getting north of Berlin and trying some of the trails of the main line.

Oh and if anybody saw a TiA shirt up north, well yeah that's a TiA shirt! Also, that's the Klein Tradesman Pro pack. I ditched my electronics tools and added a first aid kit, food and some expensive electronics and binoculars. The bag held up quite awesome for being jostled around so much!

• 4 weeks later...

Well.....still not a Festool, but it will prevent me from wiping out my Festool decal! I got an aluminum Dee Zee headache rack and spent the last two hours putting it on. Pain in the butt but man it looks awesome. Looks like I'll use the PT 2x4 rack I built for interim use into a router table design I've been playing with.

• Like 1

Well.....still not a Festool, but it will prevent me from wiping out my Festool decal! I got an aluminum Dee Zee headache rack and spent the last two hours putting it on. Pain in the butt but man it looks awesome. Looks like I'll use the PT 2x4 rack I built for interim use into a router table design I've been playing with.

. Ooooooo that looks nice!! How much is some thing like that?

That's a sharp looking truck Chris. I love that deep blue paint.

. Ooooooo that looks nice!! How much is some thing like that?

$389 from Rock Hard Motorsports. $150 less than Dee Zee advertises. Plus free shipping. The lateral bars are freakin awesome. I got this specifically for my Can Am Outlander though. It'll be nice bringing lumber back from the lumber yard too!

$389 from Rock Hard Motorsports. $150 less than Dee Zee advertises. Plus free shipping. The lateral bars are freakin awesome. I got this specifically for my Can Am Outlander though. It'll be nice bringing lumber back from the lumber yard too!

. Wow nice!! It looks badass on the truck bro!

I know ur gonna get a lot compliments on that bro, I've been wanting to get like a rack system for bringing home longer pieces of wood 2x4's 2x6 etc but I want something that's not stationary something I can take on and off easily.

Yeah this really serves a dual purpose and it's an awesome kit but....it fits in the stake pockets AND there's a screw in each side so it's not easy to take off. The sides allow for the moveable braces too so if you put the rear rack on you could carry ladders or whatever. Plus USA made aluminum!

Not really Kruton, I have a work car I drive Monday through Friday.

That's nice. It looks like you take good care of her so I'm guessing you will have it for a while then. My wife makes fun of me for babying my truck, but I told her I've had that truck longer than her and she better slow her role! [emoji16]

• Like 1

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha that's funny dude! My Wife got on me for not cleaning her new Charger. I'm like.....well YOUR the one with remote starter and heated seats.....that car is only going to do so much for you! I'm the same way man, clean clean clean! That was the vehicle I took to my own wedding and it looked pretty sweet at the service. But I use her for a lot, hauling manure, hay. Horses.......WOOD! More WOOD and MORE WOOD!

• Like 1