My van panelling

Turner85

Is it a service van and if so what kind of service do you do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm a carpenter/builder, I've just started my own company doing extensions, renovations, home improvements etc.

• Like 2

How is it over there and ya you are kinda far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We've had it bad in the building sector in recent years, but things are finally taking a turn for the better. We are also enjoying a good spell of sunshine, a rarity here in Ireland. Have you a trade yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Made a little more progress. Nice snug resting place for my mitre saw and accessories. I hinged the shelf above to make life easier lifting it in and out and also I kept the Base narrow so I can still put a 4x8 on the floor flat

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

That s too bad I'd love to see them Turner. How many Makita and Dewalt boxes you putting in there?

Tried uploading again. Once I click attach this file it's completing the task but image isn't appearing. So far I've got 6 makpacs, I've got the circ saw, jigsaw, grinder, sds hammer drill all brushless then the tracksaw and a makpac one to carry my batteries and charger. Toughsystem I've just the 4 boxes at the moment, ds400 ds300 and two ds150. I'm gonna order the radio, open tote and some of the clear top organisers this week.