Dremel 8200 Review

Eric - TIA

We reviewed the Dremel 8200. This is a great tool to have on hand. It does just about everything. We reviewed the 8200 1/28. We would recommend not being cheap and buying the 2/28 kit. The only difference between the two is the 2/28 comes with 2 batteries instead of one. The Dremel and accessories are all the same in each kit. You can read more about the review at Dremel 8200 Review

I am suprised how quick this goes through plywood. I know its just plywood, but it still went through rather quick. I would like to see it go through some hardwood to. I like the view on the cutting gaurd to show how strong that is. This is very important. Overall good review my friends.

I am glad you guys brought up that there are two kits. I have been looking at the 8200 for a while, but passed it up because I thought all the kits only came with one battery, Dremel made this very confusing. I guess I should have looked closer. I bought a knock off a while back, yes I am cheap, it only lasted about a month and thats why I would like to go with a quality tool. Dremel seems to be pretty good and worth the money.

• 5 weeks later...

Dremel is King. Very tough tool. I know you guys have this geared or the review is for the home owner and I know Dremel is marketing towards the homeowner, but this is professional grade.

How do you fit an elephant in the subway?

Take the l out of elephant and the f out of way in subway