Polished my wifes truck using DeWalt DCD780C2

Chris

post-50625-0-40836400-1435547671_thumb.j

Hooked up the Meguiars DA Power System to my DeWalt 20V and went to town on the wifes truck this weekend. Clayed, compounded, polished and waxed it.

Drill worked really well, actually had to dial it back a bit because one of the pads went off flying on full speed. In the past I've mainly used cheap cordless drills to do this because they have the cheater button to keep the drill going without having to always pull the trigger. I actually found that I do prefer using the DeWalt because it had a much better feel in my hand and no cord.

• Like 2

I've always wondered how well the Mequiars DA attachment worked. I heard that it was best to use a corded drill for this, think my Milwaukee 2604 would be up for the task? Did you have to swap out batteries at any point? I've been thinking about getting the Porter Cable 7424 DA polisher, but if the Mequiars DA works well I'll get it instead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I've always wondered how well the Mequiars DA attachment worked. I heard that it was best to use a corded drill for this, think my Milwaukee 2604 would be up for the task? Did you have to swap out batteries at any point? I've been thinking about getting the Porter Cable 7424 DA polisher, but if the Mequiars DA works well I'll get it instead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm sure your 2604 would work without a problem.

I had to change out the batteries a couple times, but you know you use one at a time so you keep the charger going while your using one.