Jump to content

Velcro clamp/puncher/fastener....doohicky


Recommended Posts

Hi. I'm looking for a little hand tool and I can't find it anywhere! Neither do I know what to call it.

It is used to clamp velcro to itsself, i.e. if I want a strap of velcro permanently on an extension for for wrapping it up, this tool will punch a hole and put a rivet-like clamp through the velcro so it won't ever come off. The tool does it in one action, removing the need to tediously punch holes by hand and then rig up a clamp for the velcro strip.

Has anyone seen one of these? Does anyone know what they are called or where to find on? If so thank you in advance. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Peter 666
    Newest Member
    Peter 666
  • Create New...