XT257M

kruton

I really wanted to get that Kruton. I decided to go Makita as opposed to Fuel but I bought a 5.0 Dewalt battery and traded a new Bosch 4.0 for the other one with Madman. My Dewalt 20v saw is doing quite awesome and although I could swing the purchase I just can't see doing it now that I'm running those 5.0 Dewalts. That Makita is a sweet saw though. I will add I love my Dewalt, works way better than my last cordless saw (M18 Non Fuel).

Makes sense man. No need to jump into another battery platform since you had the other. That's the main reason I'm looking at the Makita. Since I already have two of the 4.0 batteries figured it only made sense.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm already vested in the line but I'm also vested in Dewalt. Oh....and Bosch......oh yeah....M12 Fuel.....let's not even start on Festool ;)

I bet you have a work bench of nothing but chargers! I like that though, there is nothing wrong with being brand loyal, but get the best tool for the job. I'm getting ready to get a Fein multitool to use to remodel our bathroom. Figured might as well expand my tool colors to orange!

I bet you have a work bench of nothing but chargers! I like that though, there is nothing wrong with being brand loyal, but get the best tool for the job. I'm getting ready to get a Fein multitool to use to remodel our bathroom. Figured might as well expand my tool colors to orange!

I want their cordless version!

Good choice. No cordless I've used had good runtime. It's about the only handheld tool I still use corded. Hopefully someone follows up Bosch with another brushless.

I think the Fein has a 16' cord too so that should help.

I didnt have to ask, they were on clearance for that price here in the northern Illinois area.

I thought about just asking if they could knock anymore off. Was yours a display model or a new model?

Good choice. No cordless I've used had good runtime. It's about the only handheld tool I still use corded. Hopefully someone follows up Bosch with another brushless.

There was a big comparison review between multitools on either toolboxbuzz/coptools/protoolreviews/tools of the trades. ( dont remember which one. There is so many sites i follow ) and altho Bosch has a brushless one its runtime was actually lower then some of the brushed Models.

There was a big comparison review between multitools on either toolboxbuzz/coptools/protoolreviews/tools of the trades. ( dont remember which one. There is so many sites i follow ) and altho Bosch has a brushless one its runtime was actually lower then some of the brushed Models.

http://www.toolboxbuzz.com/cordless-tools/oscillating-multi-tool/bosch-18v-multi-x-oscillating-tool-review-model-mxh180bl/