Here it is the green makita top of the line impact againts the new gen 2 puel impact

torontotoolman

Ya i find tap talk wont let.me upload videos unless there 15 secs or less lol i dont know how some guys post there personal bigger videos

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yea I see other ppl have there vids up. I still have it maybe I gotta upload it on the computer

Ya thats what i was thinking like when i first got my makita coil nailer i was out in my back yard working and i made an unboxing vid lol but wasnt able to upload it

Yo I gotta see the coil nailer in action. I didn't even know they made coil framing nailers until yesterday looking like a straight idiot [emoji17] [emoji379] lol. But man that's good to know! A Coil framing nail would hold a lot more nails.

Yo I gotta see the coil nailer in action. I didn't even know they made coil framing nailers until yesterday looking like a straight idiot [emoji17] [emoji379] lol. But man that's good to know! A Coil framing nail would hold a lot more nails.

Bud you have no idea i like coil nails a lot we use them more the. Stick framers but ya the makita goes hard so powerful and built very good plua they got the makita name lifted in a kinda rubber on the side as a stopper for when you put it down d0b14d0d246c30e111b5ad18cdc03818.jpg

i'd agree the makita is clearly ahead in this comparison. it's spinning 20% faster and neither is likely approaching their torque limit, so i wouldnt be surprised to see the makita win this type of comparison 19 out of 20 times.

about the color, though! the lime green was driving me crazy, so i finally looked it up and apparently in japan they offer the same impact in 5 colors: their traditional blue, white, black, PINK!, and the lime green. they even had a gold 100th anniversary for a limited time. i love my red, but i have to admit if milwaukee did a special edition in black or gold i'd be having yet another uncomfortable conversation with my wife

td136drfx.jpg

11326482_855716801171161_731159977_n.jpg

• Like 1

i'd agree the makita is clearly ahead in this comparison. it's spinning 20% faster and neither is likely approaching their torque limit, so i wouldnt be surprised to see the makita win this type of comparison 19 out of 20 times.

about the color, though! the lime green was driving me crazy, so i finally looked it up and apparently in japan they offer the same impact in 5 colors: their traditional blue, white, black, PINK!, and the lime green. they even had a gold 100th anniversary for a limited time. i love my red, but i have to admit if milwaukee did a special edition in black or gold i'd be having yet another uncomfortable conversation with my wife

td136drfx.jpg

11326482_855716801171161_731159977_n.jpg

My local tool shop atlas machinery carrys them other wise you would need to order them off a. Guy in japan over ebay but with atlas you get the warranty but ya i really want the black one but i cant justify it right now i already have a new makita impact and its the one just under this one with 3 speed so im actually ok but it would be cool to say you own the most powerful impact

• Like 1

Those colors are bad ass. Lime green and all black both look killer. If Milwaukee had some special edition colors I would have a hard time resisting.

I feel you its hard because its not just the colors on those impact they arr built in japan not china and as yall can see the power it has the cool colors are just the cherru on top honestly if i had an impact attached to my belt and used on the daily i would have already had one

My local tool shop atlas machinery carrys them other wise you would need to order them off a. Guy in japan over ebay but with atlas you get the warranty but ya i really want the black one but i cant justify it right now i already have a new makita impact and its the one just under this one with 3 speed so im actually ok but it would be cool to say you own the most powerful impact

[emoji16] it is cool.. It is....

That's about the only area where I wish they would follow Dewalt's lead.

Actually they are. They are opening an assembly factory just like dewalt in Wisconsin. But both dewalt and Milwaukee parts are still made in China. But who's isn't anymore. Even makita is hard to find made in Japan. It's a nice thought bringing jobs to the US but I wish both company's would have 100% USA products.

Well that's good news, jobs are still jobs. I don't particularly care that it's in USA (I would certainly prefer Canada haha) but I'm absolutely all for an honest day's pay for an honest day's work and PRC proves time and time again it doesn't give a rat's ass about that.

Well that's good news, jobs are still jobs. I don't particularly care that it's in USA (I would certainly prefer Canada haha) but I'm absolutely all for an honest day's pay for an honest day's work and PRC proves time and time again it doesn't give a rat's ass about that.

Does dewalt manufacture in Canada at all?