Project of the day

JimboS1ice

it's awesome to be prepared but do you really have to remind me....lol we will get snow and I hate the thought of it until it's actually here.

I would love to have a heated driveway and sidewalk....just one year and have it cranked up so high it melts and drys as it hits .....

neighbours be like....what the....

• Like 1

it's awesome to be prepared but do you really have to remind me....lol we will get snow and I hate the thought of it until it's actually here.

I would love to have a heated driveway and sidewalk....just one year and have it cranked up so high it melts and drys as it hits .....

neighbours be like....what the....

That would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's awesome to be prepared but do you really have to remind me....lol we will get snow and I hate the thought of it until it's actually here.I would love to have a heated driveway and sidewalk....just one year and have it cranked up so high it melts and drys as it hits .....neighbours be like....what the....

Would love a snowmelt system,,,, driveway, stoop, walkways,,, they even put the tubing under granite countertops these days to keeps the slabs toasty,,, good stuff

Would love a snowmelt system,,,, driveway, stoop, walkways,,, they even put the tubing under granite countertops these days to keeps the slabs toasty,,, good stuff

Plus a nice hot air curtain at the garage door!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk