My first tool chest

It's an off brand from Northern tool and equipment. The brand is homak. I'll post some pics when it arrives

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was checking those out also.....they look pretty nice and fair priced!. Since Milwaukee is taking there sweet time with bringing back there boxes I'm tempted in getting the 72 inch top and bottom Homak. When you get yours please post some pictures and let us know about the build quality. Thanks.

I'm only 15 and so the 33 inch will work for me alot better than the 72 Inch plus I only repair mine my sister and my brothers bikes for them so I only need a few tools when I'm working not that I have many

You only have a few tools now, but just wait. In a few years you will have enough tools to fill that 72" chest, trust me it's addictive!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You only have a few tools now, but just wait. In a few years you will have enough tools to fill that 72" chest, trust me it's addictive!

I can't walk into a store without coming home with a me tape ,ensure, or. Knife, or a saw, or a drill, you see where I'm going with this lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I can't walk into a store without coming home with a me tape ,ensure, or. Knife, or a saw, or a drill, you see where I'm going with this lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbo it sounds like we suffer the same affliction! I am the same way.

• Like 1

But I'm only working out of a lawn shed that is 8 by 8 that is filled with other things so the 72 8snt practical although if I had the money I would go for it

Sorry man I wasn't saying that you should get the 72" chest, i was just saying some day you will have one filled and wonder where all that extra space went!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nothing wrong with a 33 incher bud,you can always get another when you need. I started collecting tools when I was your age(im 40 now) and now I have a ton of tools. My 8 year old boy has taken quite an interest in using tools and fixing things so I already have him started ;)

Homak has been around for a while,they just get seem under their main name. I believe they used to make most if not all the Craftsman boxes back in the day,not sure if thery still do.