Dewalt combo knife set

n8n82250

I went to the local home depot and came across this utility knife set and had to buy it. Not really had to buy it but a deal you can't turn down. I bought these for $14.88 and I thought the crew/dewalt lovers would get a kick out of this.451737d94ba51fb27ebfc3a93c07a5c7.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I've seen those, have quite a few fast backs though but I love my Dewalt utility knife - non folding

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to buy some fastbacks next when I get the chance.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

never tried the DeWalt knifes, now that I have the fast backs might not try them either.......for me pretty hard to pry the fast back out of my hands....

• Like 1

Yes I love my fastback but I also grab the DeWalts because you can never have enough am I right! At lest with the DeWalt folding utility you use as a personal security device by throwing that brick at someone lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't leave the house without a fastback and a leatherman! The fastbacks are just well made and reasonably priced knives.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

well you young guys have it made with your leatherman's .....back before 1983 and before leatherman see what we had to drag around.....whip this thing out even at a gun fight and they thought you were nuts.......now ya know why I like a simple fastback!

qnYKYkk.jpg

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    aayushijain873
    Newest Member
    aayushijain873