DG5540 11in cooler bag

DooDar

Has anyone in the UK got any info on this cooler bag??? Is it going to be available over here and when?? or is it a US thing?? If its a US thing, does anyone know a website that will ship FOUR of them over here??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From what I read on the yeti coolers they are real good. The best on the market. They say? But you will pay for that though. There biggest cooler is 1299. And the cheapest I seen was 250. But they should last a life time. I don't use a cooler enough to justify buying one. I wonder if a cooler would be a review for TIA? Some would say it's a tool. I guess?

Millerz

From what I read on the yeti coolers they are real good. The best on the market. They say? But you will pay for that though. There biggest cooler is 1299. And the cheapest I seen was 250. But they should last a life time. I don't use a cooler enough to justify buying one. I wonder if a cooler would be a review for TIA? Some would say it's a tool. I guess?

Millerz

I own two yetis. They are top notch on quality, but the downside is they are pretty heavy when empty so once loaded with ice and beverages it can be a bit of a work out. I have their bag I use for work and live it, less bulkie and a lot lighter. But the walls are still 1" thick and this thing won't leak

• Like 1

Millerz

Maybe someone need to send this to the TIA guys, to see if they can get one for review and maybe for the UTB?
  • Like 1