Dewalt 20v 10 Inch miter saw

npcnj8

All true but then again Milwaukee could go 2xbattery on a miter and even allow 2x9Ah giving 6 rows of cells. There is nothing stopping them from doing it but might be bulky, then again a miter is probably the most sensical of tools to double up on batteries because of its static nature...

If milwaukee made a dual 9.0amp setup for stationairy tools that would give us ALOT of options !

I'm sure Makita has a patent on their 2x18 set up.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so really. Black and decker had dual batery tools YEARS ago. Festool has the dual battery saw on the guide rail. Don't think a simple concept like ' add a second battery' should be able to be patented anyway in my opinion.

If milwaukee made a dual 9.0amp setup for stationairy tools that would give us ALOT of options !

I don't think so really. Black and decker had dual batery tools YEARS ago. Festool has the dual battery saw on the guide rail. Don't think a simple concept like ' add a second battery' should be able to be patented anyway in my opinion.

Good to know, I was thinking of the more advanced circuitry part of it, it's a good option if they can do it.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk