IHL Canada tool site

JimboS1ice

(All prices have been converted to USD where necessary)

So far I have a M12 Rotary tool: $40, retail is $80

M18 Jigsaw: $82, retail is $130

M18 4.0 battery: $58, retail is $120

Retail, that's $330. $353 after tax.

Shipping is $29

Cost from here, after shipping is $208. That's $145 off.

For you Dewalt guys the Dewalt 5.0 battery is $54

your welcome...like I control this...lol

• Like 2

Is it bad that I've spent about five hours searching and browsing various Canadian tool websites since yesterday? We need to find a hand tools version of that site and another good Milwaukee dealer! I've found some decent deals but none as good as this, everyone else seems to be about as good as US sale prices.

• Like 1

Yea Milwaukee deals aren't great, good deals on some dewalt and stuff, I think we started something here lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

..and if the financial speculators are correct, these deals are going to get better. Almost everyone seems to think the USD is on the rise and the CAD is on the decline.

..and if the financial speculators are correct, these deals are going to get better. Almost everyone seems to think the USD is on the rise and the CAD is on the decline.

ya we have gone though this many times and bounce back, our dollar was worth more than US not long ago by 15% so this low swing really hurts with everything......

• 3 weeks later...

I just got around to checking this site out- good deals to be had on a lot of things.

I've got a question for anyone that's ordered from them. I see that they calculate shipping to the US. Is that the actual price that you pay in CAD? Are there any hidden gotchas such as import taxes that you find out about when you go to take delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got around to checking this site out- good deals to be had on a lot of things.

I've got a question for anyone that's ordered from them. I see that they calculate shipping to the US. Is that the actual price that you pay in CAD? Are there any hidden gotchas such as import taxes that you find out about when you go to take delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't any for me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TerryL47
    Newest Member
    TerryL47