HD Deql of the day 2/5/16

JimboS1ice

Comp, I have a Porter Cable palm nailer and for the few times I used it, it's a real time saver, And a great tool. would love to pick up a M12 Palm nailer

MikeyB, did you get the porter cable Palm nailer because of a space issue or just better control. Just being curious, you just see some people use them all,the time then there are others that never use them. Thanks, John.

MikeyB, did you get the porter cable Palm nailer because of a space issue or just better control. Just being curious, you just see some people use them all,the time then there are others that never use them. Thanks, John.

John, I actually picked it up a bunch of years back due to me wanting to install a deck in my backyard (and being part of the POrter Cable fan club) is and a buddy told me about using a pneumatic Palm nailer for the joist hangers. So I picked it up and only used it for the first time a couple of months ago for installing joist hangers to recess a header for my living room, I couldn't believe how powerful and useful the tool was.. I love that nailer. Hoping to use it more in the future,

Comp, I have a Porter Cable palm nailer and for the few times I used it, it's a real time saver, And a great tool. would love to pick up a M12 Palm nailer

Do it, that thing has some brute force to it!  There were times when I have had to crawl into tighter spots that would allow a hammer to be swung, and nail up items in a crawlspace, and that thing makes me smile using it to pop some nails in, surrounded by the devils own spawn of spiders, centipedes, and oh man what is that dripping over there?!

Plus it has a bright LED!

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Swer15
    Newest Member
    Swer15