Review of Husky 8 Gallon Air Compressor

george frontino

Hey TIA and crew
Today I have a review of the Husky 8 Gallon Air compressor.
Price: $80
SCFM: 4.0 SCFM
Max PSI: 125 PSI
Model number: TA-2530A
Horse Power: 1.5 Horse Power
This is my first personal air compressor and I honestly love it. My main use for this compressor are framing and using a palm nailer. (Review to come on those shortly) For those two applications, it works perfectly fine. I have also used this compressor to inflate car tires, and it obviously worked for that. The current price of this compressor at Home Depot is $129, but I bought it on black Friday for $80. This unit also has a handle and wheels. Assembly was less than 5 minutes. Assembly entailed putting the wheels on, putting the handle on, and putting the air filter on. This unit does require oil. This unit is loud but not very loud. There is also a regulator to regulate pressure to your tool. The air compressor is also light enough to lift in and out of a vehicle. There is also a quarter turn tank drain located on the bottom of the tank. A bottle of oil is included. If you are in the market for a small easily movable air compressor, I would recommend this unit to you.

Ratings:
Price: 5 out of 5
Durability: 5 out of 5
Value: 5 out of 5
Ease of transport: 5 out of 5

post-54529-0-57868000-1455309652_thumb.j
post-54529-0-52591500-1455309774_thumb.j

• Like 2

good job, I'm assuming it be oil less for that kind of money and pretty loud..........disposable units as not much to replace but for $80...

Ok

Whats the model number?

Does it take oil does it come woth it is there a regulator how heavy is it can I lift it into my pickup? Tank drain how loud does it seem to you.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

your questions have been answered by updates to the review. Thank you both for these points. I should have mentioned these the first time. Now i know for next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice review dude.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good review George.

Those style of compressors are a PIA to move around in and out of cars and trucks, they're way to top heavy and spill oil everywhere

Nice review George! Keepem coming bro!

My dad has this same air compressor,he has been happy with it.

Thanks buddy. Good first review. For a young man too.

Millerz

thank you guys for all the words of encouragement. Do you want to see a review on the husky framing nailer and palm nailer or a review of the tough system organizer ds100 next. I will get to all of my tools eventually but i can do them in the order that you guys want to see

thank you guys for all the words of encouragement. Do you want to see a review on the husky framing nailer and palm nailer or a review of the tough system organizer ds100 next. I will get to all of my tools eventually but i can do them in the order that you guys want to see

Tough system.

Millerz

Thanks for update. I say give it a try on the Palm nailer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk