Truck Toolbox destroyed

Justin Hernandez

Now thats a scarry consept, lets hope that the auto companies get smart again and provent that sort of thing. You could do it with a personalised thumb print reader. Any cop will know what I am talking about. It will require your thumb print in order to get into or start the car. And if thats not good enough for people, you could always go a step further with a retinal scan. Point is, there is a solution, always is, so all you gotta do is do it, instead of making excuses. Corperations love making excuses then anything else I've noticed.

What happens if my bookie gets to me and breaks my thumb and I get some foreign substance in my eye and have an eye patch? Well then I guess I shouldn't be driving anyways but what if zombies are attacking and we gotta get the hell out of dodge and I can't start my effing car because it won't read my bloody eye?!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now thats a scarry consept, lets hope that the auto companies get smart again and provent that sort of thing. You could do it with a personalised thumb print reader. Any cop will know what I am talking about. It will require your thumb print in order to get into or start the car. And if thats not good enough for people, you could always go a step further with a retinal scan. Point is, there is a solution, always is, so all you gotta do is do it, instead of making excuses. Corperations love making excuses then anything else I've noticed.

The new corvettes use a fingerprint scanner to unlock the door.
  • Like 1

What if monkey's came flying out my ass and then were minions to take over the world? Seriously, you could what if till the cows come home, it won't get you anywhere. If your so screwed up that you got no fingers, nor can see out of one eye, you should so not be driving, as you would be both a danger to yourself and other's. People look at their fancy cars as toys and that driving is their right. First of all, cars arn't toys, their machines, dangerious ones. Secondly, driving isn't a right, its a privilage, its the reason why you have to have a drivers license in this country, and it can be taken away instantly by the cops if your are f****g around.

You know they have drugs for people seeing monkeys flying out of their ass...

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Are you kidding? Loosing your stuff is what sucks, but buying new tools is the most wonderful thing ever aside from docking your rocket ship in her space port, if you get what I mean ;) I don't know any man who doesn't enjoy buying new tools. What have you learned from this? You've learned that some people can be assholes and you can't keep them out of a wimpy latch and key box. However, good news for you, they make tough boxes like safe kind of tough, with locks and latches they will never break. That is what your going to want to get. Point is, this will never happen to you again, because all it takes is this to happen once, and now your prepared. Am I right or what? Pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and lock and load, your ready to kick some ass hehe. :D

Just installed the motion sensing shotgun :) And it works don't ask me how I know..lol The money tree is in tough shape after this :/