Kicking myself in the ass

regopit

The other day I bought the Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless TRUEVIEW LED Flood Light from Tool nut. They had the same add that everyone else had. Buy the the light and get a free battery 149.00. I got the light it works great and it came with a 3.0 battery. While walking through HD I see it 149.00 with a 5.0 battery plus they had it in stock! Yea I saved 9 bucks on the tax but I would rather had the 5.0 battery. I really try to shop around for thing but this one got me. 

The other day I bought the Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless TRUEVIEW LED Flood Light from Tool nut. They had the same add that everyone else had. Buy the the light and get a free battery 149.00. I got the light it works great and it came with a 3.0 battery. While walking through HD I see it 149.00 with a 5.0 battery plus they had it in stock! Yea I saved 9 bucks on the tax but I would rather had the 5.0 battery. I really try to shop around for thing but this one got me. 

That sucks that Tool Nut only included 3.0ah batteries :(

It's not that bad. For the most part all of the online dealers that are running that deal give the 3.0 battery HD is the only one that I can find giving the 5.0 battery. The thing is the main reason I got this light is that you can plug it in and run it all day and not worry about the battery.

It's not that bad. For the most part all of the online dealers that are running that deal give the 3.0 battery HD is the only one that I can find giving the 5.0 battery. The thing is the main reason I got this light is that you can plug it in and run it all day and not worry about the battery.

Well could look at it that 1 battery is better than no battery.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that bad. For the most part all of the online dealers that are running that deal give the 3.0 battery HD is the only one that I can find giving the 5.0 battery. The thing is the main reason I got this light is that you can plug it in and run it all day and not worry about the battery.

as long as you are happy with the light, the battery is just a bonus......

• Like 1