TIA Blog Comments

WigWagWorkshop

How long/how many comments does it take before you are takin off "awaiting moderation" when posting comments on the main page blog? I have 2 comments that have been awaiting moderation for a few days.  I know the guys are super busy, that's why I have not bothered to email them, so I figured I would ask here if any of the moderators knew. 

Thank You in Advance,

-Steven

• Like 1

How long/how many comments does it take before you are takin off "awaiting moderation" when posting comments on the main page blog? I have 2 comments that have been awaiting moderation for a few days.  I know the guys are super busy, that's why I have not bothered to email them, so I figured I would ask here if any of the moderators knew. 

Thank You in Advance,

-Steven

Every post is pretty much moderated on the main TIA webpage. Dan and Eric haven't really been authorizing them till the new TIA page launches.

I wouldn't worry about it, those two are busier then bees making honey. I wish TIA would copy Youtubes error pages. So when you go to load a page under construction and it says 404 error? Instead have it say. Houstin we have a problem, but don't worry, we have highly trained monkeys working on the problem. Then add, but you might want to stand back, they like to throw poo at you. :D

Those the same ones flying out of your ass?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey if monkeys are really flying out of my ass, you should be worried, cause they will have only one goal, to beat you senseless and take your money. I suggest you stay clear of the monkey's, their evil. :P

Like the ones from the wizard of oz?

Jimbo

Finally, somebody knows where I got that from. Comp clearly didn't get it lol. The only place people have seen flying monkeys in their life is in the wizard of oz. And if you haven't seen the wizard of oz, then you've been living in a cave since the day the Titanic went down.

Have you been to a zoo? I've seen monkeys fly 

• Like 1

My parents never took me to a zoo when I was young. And even as an adult I haven't been able to see one, cause the nearest zoo is probably 100 miles away in our major city of Seattle. Well if a monkey can fly, I'll be a monkey's uncle. OMG did you see what I just did there? Finally, that expression holds some weight. I swear sometimes I am smart as a monkey, I didn't graduate all the way to the 3rd grade for nothin.

Seriously though, I do have a HS diploma, that was a joke above. lol

Hey hombre what part of our state are you from?

I'd say about 10 miles south of the Canadian border. Were close enough with a Cosco store that they like to dominate our store so the lolly Americans get nothing lol

oh my I'm about 10 miles north of the American border do we live in the same place?

Just another reason why the TIA forum is the best tool forum on the net, is this thread! The TIA crew is the best, any other forum this thread would have been deleted and the folks that posted would have gotten warnings HA HA HA...  Man, I love this place! I love the banter, the back and forth conversations, and the fact that even after a failed project I can come here and smile.

• Like 2

Thats because other sites are jealous of our awesomness. Those who run their sites like dictatorships, are not interested in the community, they are only interested in questions and answers, just the facts, only the facts, and nothing but the facts so help us god. They are not real, so they don't keep it real. TIA is a forum for the members, by the members, we are the crew, and we are a very awesome crew. There is no need to go on a moderating rampage, as long as nobody is breaking any serious rules. And besides, when you watch TIA's video's and you watch the bantering back and fourth between Dan and Erik, how can they say that we can not do that, when they are doing it themselves? See, unlike our parents who always said, do as I say, not as I do. Dan and Erik say, don't listen to us, we don't know everything, so just have fun. :)

I love this site too man, and you are a badass man, never forget it. :D

Basis of that stance sounds familiar just can't quite put my finger on it...

Jimbo

• Like 1