dewalt dw017

philip1234

And with that......I'm home now. I'm going to the shop to work on that out feed table! Good luck Philip and again welcome to the forum! Don't be scarce!!

thanks im in manchester uk.you would think some body makes these parts as they are wildly used..i shall persevere.

philip

• Like 1

I would try a local electric motor repair service. All manufacturing plants use motors that are ancient and no longer have parts directly available. They use & depend on these outside companies to stay up and running.

They would have the parts and knowledge to make or modify brushes to fit your motor.

Probably an easy fix to an expert.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would try a local electric motor repair service. All manufacturing plants use motors that are ancient and no longer have parts directly available. They use & depend on these outside companies to stay up and running.

They would have the parts and knowledge to make or modify brushes to fit your motor.

thanks