From my old job

jswoger1986

Those are some nice looking skylights my man. Reminds me of the ones in movies though that some bad guy generally gets thrown on and crashes to the floor. I probably should stop watching so many movies!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Those are some nice looking skylights my man. Reminds me of the ones in movies though that some bad guy generally gets thrown on and crashes to the floor. I probably should stop watching so many movies!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

d47a7ae6b8f1e5b754c77da459d8d13a.jpgno falling through these. Picture is from 3 stories below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those sure are beautiful ones. Let me ask you something? Do companies care more about their skylights then mobile home manufacturers? I ask this because every single skylight in every single mobile home has leaked in this state. Its so bad that I recommend everyone to rip them out while they still can. So do commerical skylights ever leak? Cause I think its total horse shit when they do, I just can't stand it. Beautiful work there dude, gotta love real shinny glass, the way it shines in the light. :)

yea they definitely leak but usually not for 15 to 20 years when the caulk finally fails. Most commercial skylight are designed to allow any water that gets in to weep out at the sill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk