DeWalt 20V Compact Reciprocating Saw

T75R

One place I check first are the reviews on Amazon.com.

After reading several reviews, you should have a better understanding of what problems and strengths the saw has. (Spoiler, you will love this saw, my son-in-law was one and it works great!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P9ATLP6/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr1_2?qid=1456718392&sr=8-2-fkmr1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Dewalt+20+volt+reciprocating+straw+saw

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I ended up getting the fuel Sawzall mainly for one reason. I've heard through various reviews that the Dewalt compact transfers lost of vibration to the user. I wanted this saw and thought it was pretty cool until I learned that. Specially after a day's use and continual usage vibration can really bother a user over time. Just a word of caution...

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, enigma-2 said:

One place I check first are the reviews on Amazon.com.

After reading several reviews, you should have a better understanding of what problems and strengths the saw has. (Spoiler, you will love this saw, my son-in-law was one and it works great!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00P9ATLP6/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr1_2?qid=1456718392&sr=8-2-fkmr1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Dewalt+20+volt+reciprocating+straw+saw

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dennis have you had a chance to try the tool out?

dont know about the angle saw, im heavily invested in the the 18/20v dewalts, i have the dcs380, compared it to my friends m18 and the dewalt definitly has more vibration. i love the the 4 position blade clamp on the dewalt, i use it all the time to keep changing position of the saw

• Like 1

Man if you ask me I'd run. I love dewalt and this is the one tool I can't stand, the minute a brushless standard style comes out this thing will get put in the garbage after getting beat to death with a 15lb sledge. This thing will punish the hell out of you. It's borderline barbaric. 

I've put it head to head against many brands from different era's both corded and cordless and it is inferior in comfort, ergonomics, and cut speed (this is where I feel the punishment comes from, the stroke is slow enough to allow binding meaning the blade stays still and you're doing the reciprocating, especially fun while on a ladder). 

Unless you need to do cuts between studs, get the standard style. If you buy it anyway, remember not to clinch your teeth together or you might be spitting them out. 

• Like 3

in all honesty, i was buying dewalt just for the sake of buying dewalt, i have since got over this as this doesnt send the right message either.i wont buy another reciprocation saw from dewalt unless they can prove to me its better. i totally agree with hugh jass, but for mine i have a tree stump out back that its going to be put on and its going to make some great target pratice

• Like 2