Drooling for that took!

JimboS1ice

So I was thinking about it don't we always find some tools we'd love to have that looks sweet but are way out of our price range, well I got an idea, let's post them here. No limit for price high or low call this our awesome I want that tool thread.

1bfbc7f24171ec3cd59c1a7fd70465d9.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: can a admin change took to tool? Says I don't have permission.

• Like 6

It won't let me fix it either I need an admin to do it it told me I don't have permission.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did your ipad auto correct because you also wrote "took" in the body of the post

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

http://www.tooldiscounter.com/images/productimages/EMP119000.JPG

Gotta throw in one of these http://www.baileigh.com/tube-bender-rdb-350-ts?gclid=Cj0KEQiA3t-2BRCKivi-suDY24gBEiQAX1wiXJczZaxFdEhSkzLI4hJUDdOmcLBPtaXMClcSDnb3uAsaAq0g8P8HAQ and probably one of these

And while we're at it we'll throw in a waterjet table, 5 axis CNC mill. And CNC lathe and a chassis dyno, four post lift, overhead crane, a big shop, twenty rolling proto tool boxes stocked with tools, all the tooling for an engine machine shop, and of course a Lincoln Electric plasma cutter.

• 4 weeks later...

I have wanted the Ferris Evolution lawn mower ever since I saw one at the Ohio power show in Columbus Ohio, 2009 I believe. .. but when I looked into getting one 2 years ago, they no longer make them ?..... I still want to get a used one someday

Ferris-Evolution-2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...