Hello Glad To Join The TIA CREW

Nick R

Hi my name is Nick, I love tools. My favorite tool brand is Makita. I try to stick with Makita when buying tools, but I am open to trying out other tools. My Impact is the Makita model number XSTo1Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Oil-Impulse Brushless Cordless 3-Speed Impact Driver. My drill is the 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Driver/Drill Model # XPH07Z. I also have the bluetooth radio, the cordless orbital sander, the brushless angle grinder, the brushless circular saw and much more. I am looking to get a new Miter saw putting my rigid to its grave.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum and most importantly the #TIACREW the greatest group of walking talking information you can find. Makita is good I have some corded tools from them and my first cordless was a makita screwdriver 9.6 volts I think. Those were the bomb back then. Enjoy all the vast knowledge you will find here and hold on to your wallet.

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW

Hello Nick! I am so glad that you finally spoke up in the chatroom! Because within a short time I got to learn that you are a great guy and I am proud to have you as a member of the crew. I know sometimes I can come off a bit much, but please remember that I am just a crazy nut who likes to entertain, so some of the shit that comes flying out of my mouth is going to sound wacky doodle. lol

I hope you continue posting and communicating with the rest of the crew, cause I am sure that you have things that you can teach us, you being a contractor and all. After you saw my video, I think it was quite clear that I am in no way a professional contractor LMAO. But its all in good fun see, because TIA is a style of living. [emoji4]

Again glad to have you onboard the USS  #TIACREW

Well said protool, the more the merrier

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2