M12 Palm Nailer

JimboS1ice

awesome little tool there jimbo, was going to buy it when a site had a mega sale for $59 tool only but I didn't know if it would have worked any good but now that I seen your review I should have pulled the trigger ( no pun intended)....

• Like 2

Just watched your video Jimbo, I like it. Was going to get like Comp. but held off. I wish it had the ability to swap out the impactor and it was an m18. Don't know if your wrist could take it? But so many possibilities there, wheels spinning. I'm sure lol. Thanks Jim. 

• Like 1

Nice video dude, glad I could inspire you!

I think you forgot to mention its magnetic inside. ..

I use it all the time on nail clamps, which are easy to hold onto because of the magnet, then I push them onto the pipe and hammer home.

34900.JPG

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Nice video dude, glad I could inspire you!

I think you forgot to mention its magnetic inside. ..

I use it all the time on nail clamps, which are easy to hold onto because of the magnet, then I push them onto the pipe and hammer home.

34900.JPG

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I did forget!, Well i didn't but that part of the video never made it up, bent the shit out of all the nails trying to get a feel for it

4 minutes ago, jeffmcmillan said:

You drove that ground rod about as fast as an SDS hammer.  I'd be pretty curious to see if that can work as a chipping hammer with the right attachment.

Only thing is i don't know how you could keep something attached to it... I wonder why milwaukee hasn't done more with this tool, really is a great tool

Nice! I ordered the PN50 pneumatic. One thing is that it is much easier to use if you hold the nail with your free hand until it is sunk a bit. Just like you would with a regular hammer. The PN50 instructions even tell you to do that. Avoids those crooked nails.

21 minutes ago, wildroamer said:

Nice! I ordered the PN50 pneumatic. One thing is that it is much easier to use if you hold the nail with your free hand until it is sunk a bit. Just like you would with a regular hammer. The PN50 instructions even tell you to do that. Avoids those crooked nails.

Thanks, yea i noticed that is helps considerably

• Like 1