New Festool Coming in April

Jronman

New Festool stuff is coming in April. All ct vacs will be updated and support bluetooth and a new bluetooth remote start accessory. I wish the mixer was cordless haha. Vac hose is being updated but not sure if it is a separate hose or if it is the new standard for hoses that come with vacs.  One thing to note on ToolNut the 2018 model vacs work for the 10% discount which is AMAZING. Also the new stuff is available for preorder right now on ToolNut. 

New! Bluetooth Remote Control Set (202097)

Shop Festool
The Festool Bluetooth remote control is the newest must-have accessory for your dust extractor. Simply push the button on the remote to turn your vac on and off remotely. Whether you're using a cordless tool or using your vac for clean up tasks, the Bluetooth remote control is the perfect accessory. Additionally, the new Festool Bluetooth batteries (sold separately) will pair with the remote control module to turn the vac on automatically when using your Festool cordless tools. Compatible with Festool CT 26, CT 36, CT 36 AutoClean (AC) and CT 48 dust extractors. Product No. 202097, $80.00.
  SHOP NOW  
Shop Festool
Shop Festool Hoses
New! Dust Extractor Hoses w/ Braided Sleeve

Shop Festool
Festool has updated its dust extractor hoses with a new exterior braided sleeve to prevent snagging and to protect the hose. The new hoses feature a more flexible material and a conical design to improve air flow. Also, the tool end of the hose can be connected to the vac end of the hose securely for storage and transport, preventing dust from spilling out.

Updated Festool dust extractors and cleaning sets can be pre-ordered and will begin shipping with the new braided sleeve hoses beginning April 2018.
  SHOP NOW  
Shop Festool Granat Net
New! GRANAT NET Abrasives

Shop Festool
The new Granat Net abrasive is the perfect solution for sanding materials that produce a large amount of dust. The open net structure enables dust extraction across the entire surface — for working cleanly, a high material removal capacity, and a long service life of the abrasive. Granat Net is available in five different formats that cover a wide range of different applications.

Important: When using Granat Net abrasives, Festool recommends the optional protection pad for your sander to prevent premature wear for the hook and loop on the pad.
  SHOP NOW  
Shop Festool Domino 500 Connectors
New! DOMINO Connectors for Domino DF 500

Shop Festool
The new DOMINO connectors make knock-down joinery simple and stable. Quickly and easily assemble, separate, and reassemble your work for increased flexibility across a wide range of applications – from corner panel joints to center panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For increased stability, speed, and flexibility.

For the best value, purchase the Domino DF 500 Connector Systainer Set with everything you need to get started!
Product No. 203170, $375.00.
  SHOP NOW  
Shop Festool Diamond Blade
New! Diamond Blade for TS 55 / TSC 55 (202958)

Shop Festool
Festool's diamond saw blade cuts all cement-bonded and gypsum-bonded chipboard and fiberboard quickly and with superior performance. It is the ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together with Festool's TS 55 R and TSC 55 track saws. Product No. 202958, $145.00.
  SHOP NOW  
Shop Festool New Dust Extractors

Shop Festool
With the optional Bluetooth module, operate your vac via the remote control on the suction hose and start up automatically when Festool cordless tools with Bluetooth battery packs are switched on. Applies to CT 26/36/48 only.
Shop Festool
The new suction hose is smooth and flexible – with a smooth exterior for perfect sliding over surfaces, a longer service life, and greater suction power. The new CLEANTEC extraction sleeve ensures a secure fit on the tool.
Shop Festool
Simple transportation, better organization and endless flexibility. The SYS-Dock with TLOC for the safe connection of  your Systainer, Sortainer and SYS-ToolBox units. Also backward  compatible with Classic Systainers.
Shop Festool
The cable can be wound up quickly and neatly thanks to the new cable holder. And thanks to the folding mechanism, it can be easily removed from the holder without difficult unwinding. Applies to CT 26/36/48 models only.
  SHOP NOW  
Shop Festool
Shop Festool Mixer
New! MX 1200 EF Mixer (575213)

Shop Festool
Maximize comfort and control when doing the dirty work of mixing and stirring. With the MX 1200 and Ergofix system the machine adjusts to the way you work with tool-free height adjustment. Reduce splash-ups with the 1200 watt (10 amp) powerful soft-start motor featuring in-trigger speed control as well as variable speed dial. Changing out stirring rods is fast and simple with the Ergofix adapter that provides tool-free changes. Product No. 575213, $390.00.
  SHOP NOW  
Shop Festool Multi-Jetstream2
New! Multi-Jetstream 2 Pads & Abrasives for 6" Sanders

Shop Festool
Multi-Jetstream 2 is defined by the unique interaction between intake air and exhaust air – with optimum dust extraction right up to the edge. The result is virtually 100% dust extraction for a consistently high material removal rate, top surface quality, and a healthy working environment. Multi-Jetstream 2 pads and abrasives are forward and backward compatible with previous verions of pads and abrasives. Only available for Festool 6" round pad sanders.

Updated Festool 6" sanders can be pre-ordered and will begin shipping with the new Multi-Jetstream 2 pads beginning April 2018.

Shop now for Multi-Jetstream 2 abrasives for your sander.
  • Like 1

I'm disappointed that the new extractors are not shipping with the Bluetooth module installed already. I'm getting ready to buy a CT 26 (waiting for the new model now) since they're not bringing Bluetooth to the Midi that I originally planned to buy. The button on the hose basically makes the Bluetooth batteries worthless. I'd rather take an extra second to push the button before using my TSC55 instead paying $110 per battery to use the auto start. This also means you can use the auto start feature with tools that are on a separate circuit like a lot of people seem to do with the Kapex and for other brand's tools.

18 hours ago, Jronman said:

Vac hose is being updated but not sure if it is a separate hose or if it is the new standard for hoses that come with vacs.

The new hose comes with the extractors. Looks like you won't need to buy the rail deflector anymore since their photos show the new hose going over the bare end of a rail. I guess if you're using a corded tool it's still useful.

I'm glad they're putting out a connector set for the Domino 500. It's on my list and I was disappointed to find they only had them for the Domino XL when I looked for them. Might have to pick up the the assortment when I buy the Domino.

I don't need the mixer but I am curious how many people decide not to get it because it's corded.

Both the pre march 2018 vacs and the post march 2018 vacs are being sold at same time. The premium for the new models could be worse but I expect the new ones reflect the new Festool price increase. I'm thinking about selling my Flexvolt tracksaw to a guy at work. He doesn't have one yet and he really wants one now. Got him to try mine this past week or so and he was impressed to say the least.

• Like 1