Do you ship your TIA merchandise abroad. I live in the U.k?

4 hours ago, Stewart78 said:

Hi all, I'm a big TIA fan, you make some great videos etc.. but trying to get hold of your merchandise seems to be an issue as there doesn't seem to be an option for postage to the uk!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

#TiaCrew

Send me an email to social@toolsinaction.com with what you are looking for.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 7/22/2017 at 3:39 PM, TheBlueSmartie said:

This is our local post office here and this is what they charge for packages from the US. I mean if we could get a package to be less than 2kg I think it would be ok. 

Screenshot_20170722-203702.png

Wow, that's pretty reasonable. Last time I shipped something to the UK it was about $40 USD. I shipped some hockey socks to Germany about a decade ago, it was only like $8...about 5 or 6 years ago it started going up by a lot. It seems US shipping companies have really raised their prices a lot. I don't even want to ship to Canada anymore, I used to ship to Canada all the time.

29 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Wow, that's pretty reasonable. Last time I shipped something to the UK it was about $40 USD. I shipped some hockey socks to Germany about a decade ago, it was only like $8...about 5 or 6 years ago it started going up by a lot. It seems US shipping companies have really raised their prices a lot. I don't even want to ship to Canada anymore, I used to ship to Canada all the time.

Yeah it's not too bad for small items. I mean you also got import tax too. Bit got small things like clothes or gear it ain't bad.