Ryobi pressure washers powered by honda

These seem like nice machines powered by a Honda engine. It's cool to see a great engine in these, definitely shows care by ryobi. They have this model and a model for a few more bones just northern 3000 psi.

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-2800-PSI-2-3-GPM-Honda-Power-Control-Gas-Pressure-Washer-RY802800/205566052

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's definitely nice to have that Honda motor. Ryobi definitely could have cheapened things up with a different motor. That motor is the main reason I'm probably going to by one of these.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's definitely nice to have that Honda motor. Ryobi definitely could have cheapened things up with a different motor. That motor is the main reason I'm probably going to by one of these.

Hey have a lower priced version without a Honda motor around 200 bucks

Agreed, I was shocked when I saw that motor on a ryobi

Agreed. Overall it's a really good looking unit, the motor just puts it over the edge. Do you ever use the soap dispenser on your power washer?

Agreed. Overall it's a really good looking unit, the motor just puts it over the edge. Do you ever use the soap dispenser on your power washer?

Don't have a washer, yet lol but these are tempting, personally I would go for the higher pressure washer. I've used soap dospensers before on washers though and they are hit or miss.

We have a big pressure washer that is for washing down a several thousand head hog building. It's got entirely too much pressure for home use so this looked perfect for dragging around at home.

I want a pressure washer but can't justify the hassle and space one would take up. Plus being in MI if I use it once I have to winterize it.

Troy flex? Not fond of the snow blower attachment but the mowers not bad

That is probably the best solution. I wouldn't mind Ego coming out with a sweet little cordless unit i could keep in the basement or super easy to drain out the pump for winter. The Flex is a nice option too it's expensive though

Same price and specs as the Subaru pressure washer I bought at Costco. Looks identical too. I think I prefer the blue color of the Subaru though, but I'm also a Honda fanboy. The Subaru was a really nice pressure washer right up untill it was stolen. Not sure if I'm going to go with this one or another Subaru, I think the Subaru was closer to 270.

I would like to see a soaper pickup hose instead of a reservoir. Use the soaper all the time at work with a 5 gallon bucket for SS.

Does it work very well? I've never used a soaper.

Sam's has a simpson honda pressure washer 3000 psi with a 50ft hose instead of the 25ft like the ryobi, and it comes with the circle floor cleaner for $330. My friend just bought one this week. 

Has he had much of a chance to try it out yet to see what he thinks? That doesn't seem like a bad deal for the extras you get over the Ryobi.

Has he had much of a chance to try it out yet to see what he thinks? That doesn't seem like a bad deal for the extras you get over the Ryobi.

Been a bit cold or rainy. Plans to try it this weekend. My neighbor has a black max from Sam's I used to wash my house last year and it worked flawlessly. I picked up a non Honda Simpson and again been flawless so far, got a killer deal on it for $100 from Sam's.

I picked up a chemical guys foam Canon to wash my cars. Keeps the soap out of the pressure washer. Works pretty well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like the looks of this Ryobi washer,i actually have it on my HD list. 

I could use a power washer for quite a few things like cleaning my concrete patios out back,washing the sides of the house,washing vehicles(which you cant do in Cali without one now,because of the drought).

I'll have to scope out the ones at sams,thanks rich for that heads up.

25 minutes ago, kruton said:

So for me it probably wouldn't work worth a darn the first few times!

Yeah I was in the same boat. I gave up the first few times. I didn't realize it only dispensed when you had the soaper nozzle on.

• Like 1