Lunchbox advice needed

Bmill25

Hi guys. My old lunchbox finally died the other day and it was about time. I'm looking for a good solid box that's semi-sealed. I'm a masonry contractor and things can get very dusty. Price isn't a huge issue, because I prefer quality. Any suggestions? Thanks.

How big are you looking for? Over the years I have had igloo, Coleman, rubber made. They are all pretty comparable. I have tried the soft zippered ones and the zippers seem to get messed up with dust and debris pretty quick. I feel the insulation on the hard plastic type is a bit better too. Especially when you have you box in the sun most of the day.

Benefit of working in a meat cooler, my whole work space is a fridge lol sorry I can't help you dude... Maybe concert a tough box into a lunch cooler? How bad ass that would be

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is my go to. 4f28e6e35684abbe4a2bdc81ffa8ac99.jpg

Everything locks together and the coffee thermos locks in tight as well. Just right for a sandwich, drink, bag of chips and some snacks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have just that thermos, this is amazing

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have just that thermos, this is amazing

Jimbo

It's an awesome box Jimbo, worth checking out since you already have the thermos. You can even grab the matching flask! 1efe802172e9adda4eaecd9f95d5e0c3.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bmill25 said:

Hi guys. My old lunchbox finally died the other day and it was about time. I'm looking for a good solid box that's semi-sealed. I'm a masonry contractor and things can get very dusty. Price isn't a huge issue, because I prefer quality. Any suggestions? Thanks.

i'm pretty much in the same boat as you, so i'll hang out here looking for good advice to replace mine... Oh and the Bosch one i got is pretty much the paper plate equivalent of lunchboxes, not going to work

• Like 1

i'm pretty much in the same boat as you, so i'll hang out here looking for good advice to replace mine... Oh and the Bosch one i got is pretty much the paper plate equivalent of lunchboxes, not going to work

It looked cool because it's Bosch, but I wondered if it was going to be nice or some of their cheap tradeshow giveaway stuff. Cool that you won it though!

• Like 1

It looked cool because it's Bosch, but I wondered if it was going to be nice or some of their cheap tradeshow giveaway stuff. Cool that you won it though!

Unfortunately it was the latter

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It's an awesome box Jimbo, worth checking out since you already have the thermos. You can even grab the matching flask! 1efe802172e9adda4eaecd9f95d5e0c3.jpg

If I ever need a lunch box that would definitely be the one

Jimbo

• Like 1

On May 28, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Bmill25 said:

I have been thru some lunch boxes ..... Finally settled on "The Big Louie" from Duluth Trading... Had it for 2 years now... Working out great for me .has lots of room and storage space for keys etc... A bit pricey .. Around $60 

• Like 1