HF 7 drawer end cabinet score!!

Rewind

The wife and I went to HF Saturday to get the 18" 7 drawer end cabinet to go on my 44" box. I pulled the ticket and took it to the register and the girl (manager) said "I believe we have one of those in the clearance section". She took us over there and sure enough there was one there. Box was jacked up and it had a $120 marked on it (normally $189). Checked it as best I could but couldn't tell much other than the box being jacked up. The manage left, said she had to go print a ticket for it. A few min. later she returns said she can't get the printer to work so she'll let me have it for $99!!!!!

Got it home and out of the box, I can tell it'd been dropped. The bottom isn't quite "square" and the bottom drawer sticks a little when pulled out fully. But for $99 I can live with it!!!
  • Like 4

Thats awesome,even more awesome that your wife supported that. Usually what they(momma) dont know can be better hehe.  Put a straight edge on it and some persuasion via deadblow/soft mallet,I bet that'll fix that bottom drawer stickiness.