Got to love finding a good deal on Amazon

rcarnes911

Great deal! I'd have picked one up at that price too even though it is 90 freaking degress here.

Not sure if anyone else is on the UnderArmour email list but they sent me a personal code last week for a $40 off of $100 purchase. Best part was that it even worked on sales items. Got a Storm hooded sweatshirt and two polo shirts for $65 shipped with tax.

Oh, and with Amazon I find that if you put a ton of stuff in your wishlist that it is an easy way to keep track of discounts. last week I noticed a headset that had been $130 was down to $83. Wouldn't have ever noticed had it not been for the wishlist.

• Like 1

Great deal! I'd have picked one up at that price too even though it is 90 freaking degress here.

Not sure if anyone else is on the UnderArmour email list but they sent me a personal code last week for a $40 off of $100 purchase. Best part was that it even worked on sales items. Got a Storm hooded sweatshirt and two polo shirts for $65 shipped with tax.

Oh, and with Amazon I find that if you put a ton of stuff in your wishlist that it is an easy way to keep track of discounts. last week I noticed a headset that had been $130 was down to $83. Wouldn't have ever noticed had it not been for the wishlist.

It will tell you percentage change too from date added!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

It will tell you percentage change too from date added!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best ones are the ones which list for like $80 and they are selling at $79.99. They give you a message that the item is on sale for $.01 off. Or a brisket slicing knife I have in my wishlist. It is $99.95 now. Price dropped by $.04 since I added it to my wishlist.