Milwaukee grease gun

jorge52892

Quick question. I just bought the 18v Milwaukee grease gun and it works great but I wanted to order the lock and lube coupler for it and was wondering if anyone here has tried this combo? I think I remember reading a couple months back that the hose on the grease gun did not accept the lock and lube but now I can't find anything on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it has 1/8 threads from what I've read but for some reason I could of sworn I read someone tried it and for some reason it didn't work so I wanted to make sure since I have one on the way and if it wouldn't work I could go ahead and look for another hose to use it with

So after some more searching I found this....I wish there was an easier way to tell what mine has since it's really difficult to take the original coupler off but I guess I'll have to wait for the lock n lube to come in to find out if it'll work or not aaea3d1c0451d3c5d0f1d4a5d9014e21.jpg

• Like 1

Interesting. A little sad. I have the m12 version and made a few adapters for greasing vehicle lift columns..... So i know it's 1/8" npt, but they said only 18 v was affected.

You going to take the end off and check the fit of the threads?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk