Amazing amazon deals

youngcarpenter

Hey crew hope everyone is well and is having a great summer, I'm not sure if anyone has been on

amazon lately watching prices but they recently lowered prices of battery powered tools to make room for more stock and I was able to buy a Dewalt 16 ga finish nailer or the DCN660D1 combo kit for only $330 plus shipping, Yes I didn't save much but still $60 is money saved. Can't wait till I can get my hand on Flexvolt! I wish I could upload the images but my computer kept displaying a error message after each download attempt

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, youngcarpenter said:

Hey crew hope everyone is well and is having a great summer, I'm not sure if anyone has been on

amazon lately watching prices but they recently lowered prices of battery powered tools to make room for more stock and I was able to buy a Dewalt 16 ga finish nailer or the DCN660D1 combo kit for only $330 plus shipping, Yes I didn't save much but still $60 is money saved. Can't wait till I can get my hand on Flexvolt! I wish I could upload the images but my computer kept displaying a error message after each download attempt

Yeah, been keeping up with deals as well as I can, go ahead and put your latest finds here:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46