Autofeed Driver screw sizes

effeng

Hi, this is my first question and hopefully you guys can help.

I'm looking for an Autofeed Driver to speed up a process at work, I'm talking thousands of screws per day, screwed in the same orientation over and over again.
The problem is the screw size, all of the Autofeed Drivers I can find (Festool, Makita, Dewalt etc.) have a minimum screw length of 25mm whereas the screws I need it to use are ~15mm (5/8") Varianta.
Does anyone know of a product out there which can feed screws of this size or if any product can be modified?

Barring this, if anyone can give me some information on why this won't be possible then I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 9:30 AM, effeng said:

Hi, this is my first question and hopefully you guys can help.

I'm looking for an Autofeed Driver to speed up a process at work, I'm talking thousands of screws per day, screwed in the same orientation over and over again.
The problem is the screw size, all of the Autofeed Drivers I can find (Festool, Makita, Dewalt etc.) have a minimum screw length of 25mm whereas the screws I need it to use are ~15mm (5/8") Varianta.
Does anyone know of a product out there which can feed screws of this size or if any product can be modified?

Barring this, if anyone can give me some information on why this won't be possible then I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

Did you get this figured out yet? Not sure where you can get this very specific information, interesting application though

9 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Did you get this figured out yet? Not sure where you can get this very specific information, interesting application though

Hi Knarly,

I had a meeting with a company called Deprag and discussed something called the Eacyfeed system, it does exactly what I'm looking for. Just ironing out the details now.

YouTube search Eacyfeed and watch a video, they're quite interesting.

• Like 1