td170

joemontague

I believe a few people have. Makita just came out with a new impact. https://www.makitatools.com/products/details/XDT14Z. it features the same size as the 170 but with 3 speeds and no cam out mode (some people dont like it). Also has an aluminum front housing for more durability. 

im torn which one to get. I might end up getting the oil impluse instead as I would like the lower db noise. 

49 minutes ago, StrippedScrew said:

Just remember you wont get any warranty with this tool. I would wait till its been officially released in the US before making a purchase. But if warranty means nothing have away at it hoss. 

When is it coming  to US hoss

No problem! I love these impacts. But I will say the oil impulse driver is my favorite. I work with wood and lots of dedicates so it works best for me.

Thats why I am leaning towards it. I am wanting to build our new bathroom vanity and do other woodworking stuff in my garage. The quieter driver and speed control is what I am really looking for. But those colors and compactness of that 170 is so tempting!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk