Graco/Dewalt Paint Sprayer

Marcv76

23 minutes ago, SDS said:

Sidchrome seems to be 12v max, looks like rebranded mac/facom

Glue gun here

https://elimadenttools.com/products/elim-a-dent-cordless-glue-gun-powered-by-dewalt

Also sure I've seen a rivet gun but can't find it now & have some recollection of a greenlee crimper? That ran on 20v max.. 

Screenshot_2017-02-03-02-50-14.png

It appears too that they are a SBD brand.... as their email address is @sbdinc.com

Greenlee seems to use Makita

Dang, I just bought a Graco corded sprayer. I really would have liked a cordless. Even though I don't have any DeWalt tools it would have given me a good reason to buy some of 18v dewalt tools!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Graco is a great sprayer company but their batteries are shit, they're huge, only 2ah, and very unreliable...very smart move on their part. My coworker will be trading up for sure, he's warrantied his battery 3 times already and only had his sprayer for less than a year. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Graco is a great sprayer company but their batteries are shit, they're huge, only 2ah, and very unreliable...very smart move on their part. My coworker will be trading up for sure, he's warrantied his battery 3 times already and only had his sprayer for less than a year. 

The battery is BY FAR the biggest complaint that I've seen about these sprayers. I was looking into them before the holidays and decided to hold off for now, but I was leaning towards the corded because of the battery issues. This sounds like it could be an awesome fit seeing as I'm already in the 20v line. Can't wait to see some reviews. 

• Like 1