1st YouTube live stream TOMORROW

CATERPILLAR

Just wanted to let y'all know that tommorow I will be live streaming around 4pm mountain standard time if yalls wanted to stop by and say hi . I will be cleaning and putting back together a dewalt grinder and also if any of you have questions I would be happy to help  

.  Also please bare witg me it will be my 1st real stream thank you .My yt is m.youtube.com/channel/UCv5UsmoaOKv06LfOdEE91kA

• Like 4

Subscribed to your channel, if not for any other reason but to see if you can give us the same quality entertainment as He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned did...did you see the video I posted in the thread with the video about the posting of a post regarding a video posted in a post in the thread with the post? 0038.gif

I've often wondered about cleaning myself up and doing some serious videos but never get the nerve to do it. The vids I've done so far have been so random and filled with mindless gibberish that I didn't mind doing them. Wonder if I could do a serious video on something worthwhile.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kato said:

Subscribed to your channel, if not for any other reason but to see if you can give us the same quality entertainment as He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned did...did you see the video I posted in the thread with the video about the posting of a post regarding a video posted in a post in the thread with the post? 0038.gif

I've often wondered about cleaning myself up and doing some serious videos but never get the nerve to do it. The vids I've done so far have been so random and filled with mindless gibberish that I didn't mind doing them. Wonder if I could do a serious video on something worthwhile.

Thank you man ? u lost me about the posting a post ? 

3 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Thank you man ? u lost me about the posting a post ? 

It's a jab at he-who-shall-remain-nameless, about how he'd beat people to death with his tirades about whether or not we saw his latest post or video or whatever.

• Like 2

It's a jab at he-who-shall-remain-nameless, about how he'd beat people to death with his tirades about whether or not we saw his latest post or video or whatever.

Yes....and it got very very old! I don't think he got hugged much as a child.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

He was unhinged, a lot of the stuff he said was really off the wall, even by my standards. Had a lot of obvious mental issues...he was a nice guy but I think his brain-to-mouth filter was broken. I tried to help him, tried to be nice, but he had a warped sense of things, and didn't have very good conversation interpretation skills.

But, that's neither here nor there, it's history, done and over with, and that's that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kato said:

He was unhinged, a lot of the stuff he said was really off the wall, even by my standards. Had a lot of obvious mental issues...he was a nice guy but I think his brain-to-mouth filter was broken. I tried to help him, tried to be nice, but he had a warped sense of things, and didn't have very good conversation interpretation skills.

But, that's neither here nor there, it's history, done and over with, and that's that.

Well sorry if I reminded u of him I wasnt trying to bug people

10 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Well sorry if I reminded u of him I wasnt trying to bug people

You didn't, the whole thing was supposed to be funny. I guess you had to be there to understand. No worries...

• Like 2