Hole saw Arbor different size chucks??

olletsocmit

Arbor & Hole saw's: Black Friday I purchased the large Milwaukee hole saw kit for half price like many others of you. But I wasn't impressed with the Milwaukee arbor. I know there are other companies out there that make them and I just went through my bag and noticed I have three or four Milwaukee one's already. What I just noticed was that there are multiple Chuck sizes.... this may sound like a stupid question but what Chuck size do you choose or does it matter?? Is there a advantage or disadvantage between the half inch or bigger or smaller ones. Also if you guys choose half-inch do you buy all your arbors in 1/2" ??

Here are a few pictures of the ones I found in my bag and they're different sizes. I run a Milwaukee M18 Fuel drill, so it can basically except any size. I didn't know if I should go with half-inch because it's larger or I should go with smaller Chuck. I'd appreciate some advice on what you guys do before I buy a few more and then have different sizes.

4cf89ea3ae693213b808aca3f2ec0a54.jpg

5c3796918e9c9840c6c00a5b8345f96c.jpg

2979df80fb698c4a15e05696231153c7.jpg

95db263c33927bd57adb501c2af258ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1