REMS tools

From what I gather, and i'm still gathering more info, this is a German brand of tools for plumbing and pipe fitting..

They may very well be the first cordless press tool for copper pipe press fittings, very cool innovative in their own way.

Couple noteworthy tools:

Instead of a large heavy bulky pipe threading machine you have to take the pipe to, they have this portable machine that holds onto the pipe to provide the holding force so you don't have to hold onto it while the pipe is being threaded:

1048.jpg

You're either using a large stationary machine, or a portable threaded that you have to hold onto while it's threading the pipe, but this clamps to the pipe and no counter-torque is required...

Along with that is the portable cutter, very beneficial for small installs and for previously installed pipe systems..

1072.jpg

See that clamp? it's holding onto the pipe so all you have to do is pivot the saw blade into the pipe to be cut. Then clean up the end of the pipe, and thread with the AMIGO

This pipe chamfer tools fits in your drill:

1189.jpg

I admit it, i've learned a ton of stuff like this from Instagram, never would have guessed what a bloated source of info is there! haha

Then there's this that i really wan tot get for our press tools.... just pop in the jaw and start cutting threaded rod bur-free!!

832.jpg

LINK HERE