DCK998 Battery and charger insert for Tstak

Mattias Blomqvist

This is in the current 
ebrochure / Germany since April
I ordered some, but delay till End of July

This tray is also included in the DCH283NT (= DCH293 / USA Version) Deep TSTAK Hammerdrill;
so of course I physically have some !

A good price for the tray

cheers

Nice. What's your toughts on it then?

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

Thank you for the link @Mattias Blomqvist. Very cool...I see a barrel grip corded jigsaw so a cordless could happen...what is a 576 circ saw ? Some very cool stuff. I like the drill bits and case. I saw a cement  gun ,I think but doesn't look the one in the video around here........should be a good show in august...just release the tools already...

Thank you for the link [mention=50237]Mattias Blomqvist[/mention]. Very cool...I see a barrel grip corded jigsaw so a cordless could happen...what is a 576 circ saw ? Some very cool stuff. I like the drill bits and case. I saw a cement  gun ,I think but doesn't look the one in the video around here........should be a good show in august...just release the tools already...

You're welcome Joe!
The corded barrel grip jig saw has been around a while, at least here in EU. I'm also excited about the cordless one The 576 is the same as the 575 but another base with rail capability.

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

• Like 2