Any news about tomorrow?

Jronman

23 hours ago, The.Handyman said:

He doesn't work with DeWalt. Just reposts things. There is no DeWalt event coming up or I would be going. There a bunch of releases coming up this summer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Any chance these new releases have already been mentioned by others on the forums. Specifically something that rhymes with stouter or random morbital brander?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rtorres092382 said:

Any chance these new releases have already been mentioned by others on the forums. Specifically something that rhymes with stouter or random morbital brander?

All I know is some people on this forum have insider info. Stuff coming in summer. My best guess is they are under an embargo which prohibits talk about products until either DeWALT says they can talk about them or the items officially get publicly announced. Myself and @Framer joe are not one of those people who have this insider info. Both of us wish we were. haha

• Like 1

Got that right @Jronman.....I’d LOVE to be an insider... im part of “Tool talk” with Dewalt but nothing great...if I was an insider I’d definitely  be able to help Dewalt out.......example...send the 20v lawnmower kit with 2 Flexvolt 6ah/2ah batteries instead of 2/5ah ...much better runtime (I know I own it) and it gives people 2 batteries to buy into Flexvolt tools, ...

• Like 1

Got that right [mention=54955]Jronman[/mention].....I’d LOVE to be an insider... im part of “Tool talk” with Dewalt but nothing great...if I was an insider I’d definitely  be able to help Dewalt out.......example...send the 20v lawnmower kit with 2 Flexvolt 6ah/2ah batteries instead of 2/5ah ...much better runtime (I know I own it) and it gives people 2 batteries to buy into Flexvolt tools, ...
Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. DeWalt and SB&D make their decisions long before tools are sent out. They don't change packaging and kits.

I am always telling DeWalt what should be done but it's too late until the next generation.

• Like 1

I appreciate your input @The.Handyman..with Dewalt...I just think if more Framers, builders,guys running construction companies,buying thousands of dollars of tools had more say , things could be different....truly believe that.

Most of the people I see at these events aren’t even in the business or just have a YouTube channel.....I write dozens of emails to Dewalt, hoping for change.

Marketing and pencil pushers are missing out..what do I know, we do millions in jobs they do billions......

I appreciate your input [mention=51398]The.Handyman[/mention]..with Dewalt...I just think if more Framers, builders,guys running construction companies,buying thousands of dollars of tools had more say , things could be different....truly believe that.
      Most of the people I see at these events aren’t even in the business or just have a YouTube channel.....I write dozens of emails to Dewalt, hoping for change.
     Marketing and pencil pushers are missing out..what do I know, we do millions in jobs they do billions......
The ones that go to these events are not the ones making a difference about the tools. They are the ones that have the largest ability to spread the word about the tools. I've been told by DeWalt that they do significant product testing out in the field with contractors across the country who get to use prototype and pre-production models before final production. Those are the ones who helped shape the final tool. They also have to sign a nondisclosure agreement and nobody really knows who is doing that testing.

@The.Handyman...ya I’ve seen that with a company I run , he was in with “a company “ testing tools.".......I just don’t know how to change things. I’m not a “sheep” kinda guy, A follower..., more a get things done, learn from mistakes, press forward,move on....being a supervisor I’m always thinking days,weeks,months,years out on projects, ...staying ahead of the game.

That’s where I’m coming from, I want Dewalt to succeed at helping us out in our business. There are plenty of companies for diy guys....we need more high end contractor grade tools.....it’s great been progress in a short time...I appreciate it.

Just hoping I could do more.....