Tekton Nut Drivers

ETS7345

Picked this little set up today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BLZ7TK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have heard good things about Tekton. So I thought I would give these a try. For the price and warranty I thought eh what the heck. You can never have enough of these things! Has anyone had any experience with Tekton?

I've reviewed a few Tekton items. Some of their products are better than others, but I've been happy with all the ones I've used. Their ratchets are nice (especially the composite models) and their impact sockets are great for the money. The thing about Tekton is their warranty and service. They have some of the best customer service in the business. If you have a problem you call them and they send out a new one, no questions asked. Their Tap and Die sets have the lifetime warranty too. With the possible exception of Snap-On, I'm not aware of anyone else offering a warranty like that on T&D's. I think the set I have goes for $40 bucks. That's a steal for a lifetime of T&D's. 

• Like 1

Their products have gotten better over time. They add new products all the time. They used to sell stuff under the MIT brand, but the did a line revamp a couple years back. They're my go to when I'm looking for a cheap solution. 

That's a nice set for that price and warranty.

Yep thats Harbor freight, crazy unknown manufactuer power tools....Huge sales ad

Yup, they have some good stuff, very popular place for trailer equipment, pumps, cheap hand tools that you wouldn't wanna use on the jobsite but work good for a diy type of person... and lots of other stuff

Have a long 50 foot florescent work light on a lock reel there for like 40 bucks, 40 foot 12 guage extension cord, 3 plugs on lock reel for like 50 bucks...All good 

Yeah Harbor freight has every kind of gadget and tool you could think of it, only if you are planning on using it one time...

I have a flexible head extending ratchet I picked up there, not the best thing ever made but can't get it to break... They do have some pretty good stuff just have to not expect the world from the cheaper tools

There are a few gems at HF. Their higher end roller boxes, floor jacks, and air compressors are all good for the money. I buy all my chain, clevis hooks, etc there. 95% of the hand tools and 100% of the power tools suck ass.

Oh really Chain! It must be a lot cheaper than a big box store.