Skil 726 Roto Hammer

Jason LaPort

Yeah I know, I was a little upset with it and stuck it in the side of the bank by my rock wall bit first and left it for 3 days. Then my buddy told me to bring it over and I ran back up to get it. Looks like I'm back on track to as far as saving towards an adapter and some good bits. The bits I'm using with it look like their 20-30 years old. I'm wonderingwhat potential this beast has. If it treats me well I might buy another one in the future. I'll try the adapter and new, better bits first and see how I like it. I might put the hilti on hold until tax return time.

• 5 years later...

I have a Skill Rotor Hammer used a few times and is in near mint condition with a bunch of bits in the original box. I was wondering what a guy could get for it. My father gave it to me but have no use for it.

Thanks 

David

alamodem@gmail.com

• 1 year later...

I have a Skil 726 Roto Hammer that has served me well, but now the hammer function has failed.  The bit doesn't retract to be struck again and I have been told this is due to a worn out seal.  Does anyone know where I can have this serviced, or where I can find a new seal?

Thanks!