Elevated Construction Tripod (DE0735-XJ) where are they stateside?

RichM

Elevated Construction Tripod (DE0735-XJ), is there a re-release/run date for these stateside? literally thousands in European market, but well over triple the cost of US MSRP. Lets be honest, Dewalt just released the NEW 20V 3x360/green laser, this is the only Heavy Duty tripod w/ micro elevation adjustment they make/made that would accompany this new system.

The Heavy Duty Fixed Base Construction Tripod for rotary systems, is a one trick pony IMO.

• 1 year later...

Does any of you have any experience with this new DeWalt 20V laser? I’ve good things about the brand and want to try this laser. This brand is not so common in the local market, and I will probably have to look for it online.
We might really use some new tools to do better surveys. We always try to improve the quality of our work and I will suggest our management take a look at the new equipment in the marker that can replace the one we use now. We appreciate and aspire to the quality and exactness of the reports.

On 10/10/2022 at 6:57 PM, hloevrona said:

Does any of you have any experience with this new DeWalt 20V laser? I’ve good things about the brand and want to try this laser. This brand is not so common in the local market, and I will probably have to look for it online.
I work for sjonessurveying.co.uk, and we might really use some new tools to do better surveys. We always try to improve the quality of our work and I will suggest our management take a look at the new equipment in the marker that can replace the one we use now. We appreciate and aspire to the quality and exactness of the reports.

You should go for DeWALT cordless laser if you are only on DeWALT cordless platform. Otherwise, there are options better than DeWALT. DeWALT makes their lasers in China, Stabila makes them in Germany.