Hello everyone

regopit

Where are my manors? All I can say is mama tried. Let me introduce myself. My friends call me Del and I am 56 with a wife and 4 kids. I worked for the local utility for 35 years. When they tried to wrangler me into an office all day I decided it was time to go.  Over those 35 years, I was lucky enough to work 3-11 or 4-12 shifts, which let me work alongside my dad and uncles in their home improvement business. At 30 and after my dad passed and my uncles retired, I took it over and scaled back on the size of jobs that I do. Now I just do decks, finished basements, and kitchens. 

Welcome Regopit! Just do decks, finished basements, and kitchens. Those sounds like they can be big jobs.

Thanks Harold maybe I should have said the scope of the jobs. At one time I had 8 to 10 guys working of jobs additions whole house renos and so on. I would like to say that I made a ton of cash but when you have 4 kids and 3 are in college it seem like it was going out faster than I could make it.

Welcome.  That's cool you get to cherry pick the projects.  I love doing decks and basements, but don't get many opportunities.  

Thanks Eric.  it is nice that I'm able to do it and believe me I'm very grateful that I can. 

Also thanks, ResSionnach and Chase for the warn welcome