Great idea of having a mobile/laptop

Altan

I love this idea of having a mobile that can be used as a mouse on a laptop screen and you can have all your files in a single mobile and you can use the mobile as a camera and also as a distance measuring tool. I just found this photo online and I saved it long ago but I can't find any brand making this now.  

Mobile Laptop Combination.jpg

• 1 year later...

On 3/24/2022 at 7:04 PM, Altan said:

I love this idea of having a mobile that can be used as a mouse on a laptop screen and you can have all your files in a single mobile and you can use the mobile as a camera and also as a distance measuring tool. I just found this photo online and I saved it long ago but I can't find any brand making this now.  

Mobile Laptop Combination.jpg

https://stripesroofing.com/

That's such a cool idea! It'd be awesome to have a phone do all that. If you're having trouble finding a brand making one, why not check out some apps or crowdfunding sites? You never know, the perfect gadget might just be on its way to the market. Keep your eyes peeled for tech startups too—they're always cooking up something new!

• Haha 1