Michellin Wiper Blades at home depot

Javier

I don't if you guys like my information, but I tell you guys what I know. The Windshield wipers were brought in for the RTV Antifreeze and Windshield cleaning product season. Word on the street(it is going to happen) is most HDs are gonna be getting a automotive section.

I do like that idea of some basic auto supplies I think I needed brake fluid or something and figured HD would have it with all the riding mowers and such It was late and the other stores were closed I can't remember the exact reason now. It would have saved my day I just want to know how my local Home Depot is going to wedge an automotive section in it's and older store so it has a lot less square footage than the newer stores have.

I don't if you guys like my information, but I tell you guys what I know. The Windshield wipers were brought in for the RTV Antifreeze and Windshield cleaning product season. Word on the street(it is going to happen) is most HDs are gonna be getting a automotive section.

I know in my department(store) they are moving Generators into the Garden department and filling the space with Automotive. It will be two bays, which is about 16 ft of product. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PhillySpecial1
    Newest Member
    PhillySpecial1