Dewalt wet saw water pan

Peter D.

I bought a brand-new DeWalt D24000 series wet saw last year.  The water pan got damaged and for some reason they don’t make this part anymore! They say it’s obsolete, how can this be real? Every other part is available the gutter, the side tray, the back tray but not the water pan🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ll be damned if I need to buy another brand new wet saw just to get a water pan, anybody have any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

I am guessing that a lot of the parts can be used on other wet tile saws or other machines.  Where as the water pan is specific to the that model, maybe not.  I'm not 100% sure.   It looks like Tool Parts Pro and Industrial Tool and Supply show that they have the pan on their websites.  I have used Tool Parts Pro once and it is somewhat sketchy.  I received my parts a few months later after order but their FB page shows a lot of complaints about not getting parts.  Take that as you want.  I have not worked with Industrial Tool and Supply but I found a phone number for them.  Could call and see if they have it: 435-753-4256

The only other thing I can suggest is keep an eye on ebay for one to come available.  Things like that come up every so often.