Ryobi 40V battery troubleshooting

LikeTheSandwich

I have two Ryobi 40V batteries and one knockoff Ryobi 40V battery.  All three do something different when I put them on the charger.  One original flashes like it's charging then the light goes solid like it's done and it's over 40V, but when I press the button it only gives me two lights.  The next original will flash like it's charging, then the light just goes off, and it gives me only one light on the battery itself.  The non-original flashes while the charger light stays red, then after a few seconds I get red/green flashing.  Does anyone know how to troubleshoot these issues?  As a sidenote I don't have any working 40V Ryobi tools, so I can't really test if they're actually working right now or not.

Edit: I've been researching this a few days, and the only option I've found is buying a replacement BMS board online, but resoldering the thing looks like a pain.  I'd prefer if there was an easier/cheaper way to fix these.

Edited by LikeTheSandwich
Clarifying details